Do you ever think how surreal it is that there is an Internet subculture of young men who wear suits, collect guns and knives, disrespect women, but then watch a children’s cartoon about little fictional ponies and really enjoy it. Like I couldn’t make that up if I tried. How are we going to explain humanity to extraterrestrials at this rate
d o you guys ahve any idea how many bronies hav e sent me hate for this post . do you
Vampires who look and dress like fourteen-year-old budding goth kids because no one will ever believe that they’re actually vampires, no matter what they might see or hear.
Vampires wearing bad plastic fangs and tacky red contacts everywhere they go and telling people to call them things like “Lord Bloodfang McDarkness the Third” and “Salacia, Mistress of the Night”.
::falls over laughing::
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”